Mini Minimalista virtual store on the website https://miniminimalista.com.br e https://miniminimalista.simplybook.me CNPJ 38.485.853/0001-33, based in São Paulo - SP - Brazil, processes the personal data provided by the client to respect and enforce the Terms and Conditions, process orders and electronic deliveries and for the necessary communication within the period required by law.
1. The person responsible for personal data, in accordance with the LGPD (called "Regulation") is Mini Minimalista, a company with CNPJ 38.485.853 /0001-33, headquartered in São Paulo - SP - Brazil (called "Responsible");
2. The responsible person's contact details are: email@example.com / (11) 97581-2138;
3. Personal data is any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Origem dos dados pessoais
1. The responsible person processes personal data obtained with the customer's consent and collected as part of the purchase and execution contract of the electronic order made in the Mini Minimalista virtual store;
2. The person responsible only processes the identification data and contact details of the customer necessary to enforce the purchase contract;
3. The person responsible processes personal data for delivery and accounting purposes and for the necessary communication between the parties involved in the contract for the period of time required by law. Personal data will not be disclosed and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
The person responsible processes the customer's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the website www.miniminimalista.com.br in compliance with the LGPD.
2. For the execution of electronic orders created by the Client (name, address, e-mail, telephone);
3. Comply with laws and regulations resulting from the contractual relationship between the customer and the data controller;
4. For the execution of the purchase contract based on the necessary personal data. The contract cannot be performed without personal data.
Data storage period
1. The person responsible stores the personal data for the period necessary to enforce the laws and regulations resulting from the contractual relationship between the Client and the Person Responsible and for the period of 3 years after the conclusion of the contractual relationship.;
2. The responsible person must delete all personal data as soon as the period of personal data storage ends.
Recipients and persons responsible for personal data
The third parties that process the customer's personal data are subcontracted by the responsible entity. Subcontractors' services are essential for the successful fulfillment of the contract for the acquisition and processing of electronic orders between the responsible and the customer.
Oesponsible subcontractors are:
- Webnode AG (e-commerce);
- Google Analytics (website's analysies);
In accordance with the Regulation, the Customer is entitled to:
1. Access to personal data;
2. The rectification of personal data;
3. Right to delete personal data;
4. The right to object to the processing of personal data;
5. The right to carry personal data;
6. The right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data in writing or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
7. The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the event of an alleged violation of the regulation.
Security of personal data
1. The data controller takes all necessary technical and organizational precautions for the protection of personal data;
2. The person in charge took technical precautions to protect the spaces where data storage is done, in particular, protecting access to the computer with a password, using antivirus software and regularly maintaining the computer.
1. By creating an electronic order on the website www.miniminimalista.com.br and https://miniminimalista.simplybook.me/, the customer confirms that he is informed about all the conditions for the protection of personal data and accepts them as far as possible.
2. The customer accepts these conditions by selecting the checkbox on the order form.
3. The person responsible can update these conditions at any time. A new updated version must be published on the website.
These Rules come into force on [October / 2020]